Read latest news, trendy and fun stories on the lock screen
- Category News/Magazines
- Program license Free
- Version 2.6.9
- Size 5 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name company.fortytwo.slide.app
- Program by 42 Company
If you like to read, then you can get paid to do it by using Slide.
This is an app that will reward you for the long lengths of time that you spend on the internet. You can earn rewards while you're sitting at home or while you're traveling and have nothing to do as a passenger. All you have to do is slide from one screen to another to see the content that is available. After you have read the content on Slide, you can earn your reward, often in the form of real money.
When you use the app, you will slide to the right to unlock the content and to the left to read the content that is available. There are also a few pieces that will pop up on your screen without you worrying about sliding. There are options with the content that will make it easier to see how you redeem your rewards. There are several categories so that you can find something you're looking for when you want to read. Earn more rewards by referring friends to use the app as well.
- Earn while reading
- Use rewards for buying things online
- Fun categories
- Constant updates
- Limits have been changed
- Bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.